This week, Ashley and I are live at CPAC, where we’re having a blast meeting up with Twitter friends, making new friends, and trying our darnedest to put together a show without getting too distracted by our collective ADOS – Attention Deficit Oh Shiney!
We chatted a bit about what it’s like to be here, what it was like to meet Chuck Wollery, and the conspiracy theory about what happened in our hotel room before we checked in. Plus we had the top seven stories of the week, so you can impress your boss, your friends, or your fellow CPACers at the bar this weekend.
- Gisele Should Shut Up and Just Look Cute
- Obama’s Contraceptive Deception
- A chat with Vikrant Reddy
- Drones: Coming to a Spy Store Near You
- Is the Government Spying on Our Tweets?
- Glitter Bomber Jailed for Throwing Tiny, Sparkly Missiles
- Mess in the UN: China and Russia Team Up for Special Interests in Syria