So … I Went to Mormon Church.

There's a basketball court in there. No joke.

I figured what with a Mormon on his way to the White House and all, it might be an interesting and hopefully insightful experience to visit a worship service at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. So I did what I usually do when I have a Mormon-y question, and asked Justin to take me.

So last Sunday we set out for an LDS sacrament meeting. That’s apparently what it’s called – not worship service. No big, just vernacular so far.

Mormons are nice, y’all. I know we’re not supposed to lump groups of people together and label them, but I’ve never come across a not-nice Mormon. Like most religions, there’s a good mix of young, old, white, black (and everything in between), tall, short, fat, thin, smart and not so smart … but they’re all freaking nice.

Oh, and they have a lot of kids, too. You have heard about the five Romney boys and the 18 Romney grandkids, right? It’s a stereotype for a reason, people.

Since Mormons are so nice, I met several people before the service meeting even started. A lot of college and grad students at the Cambridge ward (I think that’s the word for congregation?) in Massachusetts.

Before I forget, I’ll add a side note: While we walking to church, we passed a Starbucks and decided we were hungry. Neither of us had coffee. Justin had apple cider or something because Mormons don’t drink coffee, and I had my usual chai tea latte – no wait – I had a skinny salted caramel mocha. Never mind. I was going to say I was well on my way to the full Mormon experience of no coffee, but no. Move along, nothing to see here …

Photographic Evidence

Back to the church part – I met lots of nice people. The sanctuary (meeting room?) had pews a lot like ours. There was a big indoor basketball court in the middle of the building. Justin told me every ward (stake? Which one is the building and which one is the congregation?) has one.

The meeting was called to order, there was a prayer, and we sang a song out of the hymnal. I was pleased to discover it was just as abysmal as some of the ones in our Psalter. Loooong and in a key no one but Justin and a couple others could hit. Dude can sing. I mouthed the words. Everyone there silently thanked me without knowing it.

Then there was communion. I had asked ahead on the procedure for that, because at my church, you have to get permission from the elders before service if you’re not a member. In the United Reformed Church, you may only take communion if you’re a member of a gospel-preaching church and under the spiritual care of church leadership. Some churches leave this up to the individual’s conscience, but our particular congregation asks you to talk to someone first.

Anyway, Justin had said it was fine, but I felt weird about it because it’s such a sacred thing at our church, so I passed. But I’ll tell you about it anyway, because if you’ve read this far, you’re probably as fascinated by the LDS church as I am and are dying to know more.

First- the kids take communion. Justin says it doesn’t mean anything until they’re eight and baptized. All Mormons get baptized at eight in the way that babies are baptized in Calvinism and Baptists when they make a profession of faith. I got to go to a Mormon baptism once when one of Thing 1’s friends invited us to attend hers, and it was super cool. Maybe I’ll tell you about it some time.

Second- they passed it around and everyone sat in their seats and partook immediately rather than waiting and doing it together as a congregation.

Third- most, if not all reformed churches I’ve been to offer grape juice as an alternative to the wine. I figured that would be the case. Nope! It was water. Jesus turned the water to wine and the Mormons turned it back again. Go figure.

After communion, there were three “talks” that definitely weren’t sermons. And two of them were given by WOMEN. Soooooo weird for me to see women up at the podium, addressing the congregation at a Sunday worship service sacrament meeting. That does not happen in the URC. Not even a little bit.

Now let’s discuss these talks, mmmkay? They were really great. Super motivational, well thought out, and I thoroughly enjoyed them. Totally not sermons. “When do you do exegesis??” I whispered to Justin.

“Exe-what-us?”

“Exegesis! When the pastor takes a section of scripture and interprets it…”

Totally forgot that Mormons don’t have pastors in the way that evangelicals think of pastors. We only stayed for the first hour, and apparently Sunday School is where scripture study comes in, so I may have to go back sometime just to see what it’s like.

The other thing about the talks: I felt kinda like I was at a motivational conference. I wanted to clap for the speakers when they were finished, and I half expected them to take a bow. Like I said, they were definitely not sermons in the sense that I think of them.

Overall, I’m glad I went. Justin likes to tease me that he’ll make a Mormon out of me yet. That’s usually right before I punch him in the neck and tell him I’d get kicked out so fast it would be the shortest-lived Mormon membership in LDS history. I don’t know if y’all know this, but I really enjoy wine. Plus that whole continuing revelation thing that I don’t believe in.

I might will never be a Mormon. But they’re not scary. They don’t worship weird things, they don’t judge others (as a group, at least … I can’t account for every individual church member), and they are welcoming and friendly. They’re family oriented, but don’t disallow divorce. They honor mothers that stay home with the kids and the ones that work outside the home with equal regard.

They’re good people, y’all.

I gotta say one more thing before I leave this subject alone for the moment: MORMONISM IS NOT A CULT. I’d encourage anyone considering not voting for Mitt Romney because of his Mormon faith to go check out an LDS service meeting.

And try not to be as ginormous a dork as me telling everyone, “This is my first time!”

Oh, and if you ever want to check out a reformed church to see what my typical Sunday morning consists of, drop me a line and I’ll find you one in your area. We serve wine for communion. Just saying.

Comments

1. I like what you guys are up too. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys Ive incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my website

• Attention to you all,i’m agent white smith from UK,i’m one of the twelve selected agent sent by the grand-master to expose illuminati to the world,we the twelve agent are identify with the head-quarter number and the email I will drop here also,you are not allowed to contact us on facebook because will the real agent are not allowed to chat with you on facebook that is why you are ask to contact us in email or call,those that you will contact on facebook are not real and if you contact them they will not be able to help because they are not one of us,please be wear that you are not allowed to contact any agent on facebook,if you are willing to join email us worldmoneyilluminati669@gmail.com or call not on facebook by e-mail; or call or on whatsapp +2347052744530 for more information and to no if you contact a real member please call our head-office on (+447031977835) be ware of scam ‘] for those who are using this comment are scammers please dont fall into wrong hands we have gotten too much complain from new members please beware of any comment that does not mention worldmonyilluminati on it, be careful of the name Johnson

2. Hello! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

3. Ovver the course of the initial period, they began tto form grooup

QUICKLY CALL
    +2348130790663 OR you can send messages on
    Whatsapp on
    same number +23408130790663 or email us at
    williamstomos4@gmail.com,you can call our new head office in USA because
    our head office is no longer in UK we are now located In USA for
    confirmations call our head office number
    HEAD OFFICE NUMBER: +1(862)260-4433

5. Very energetic blog, I enjoyed that a lot. Perhaps there is a part 2?

6. ATTENTION YOU ALL: I am Moris the Illuminati official agent,i am from the great kingdom of the illuminate and I join Illuminati in US,i have been given the alternative to expose Illuminati to the universe that Illuminati is real when you met the rightful agent ,i have been an agent to this brotherhood more than eight year now and I am still a member and agent,don’t be afraid to contact us if you are willing to join this fraternity, this fraternity welcome anybody in this wide world,this comment is been post by head office,the last comment that was past by the head office in UK was been using by fraudsters and the comment has been stopped by the Lord and from now upward (4 August 2016) we the Illuminati have stop using it,that is why will have come with new identity number to locate the rightful agent by calling the head office number for confirm.for confirmation call or whatsapp this number +2347082449821 or email Morisilluminate@gmail.com .

7. Because here is a list of multiplayer games

8. Join Illuminati to get rich, famous and control your destiny.
    Is it good to seat back and allow other people to push us down? Or is it
    good to live in poverty or fear?
    Illuminati is the only fellowship that can give freedom from all earthly
    problems, be our member today and control your destiny, and also earn not
    less than 500 million dollars monthly.
    For membership application, send an email to via :
    ajajailluminati@outlook.com

9. Gael Chabus says:

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD TODAY AND HAVE ALL YOUR DESIRES IN LIFE. “NO HUMAN SACRIFICE”.

OCCULT FESTIVAL IS HERE AGAIN! Join the Illuminati Brotherhood online today for Riches, Fame, Power and Success. Every new member(s) receive undeniable rewards of $450000 U.S dollars immediately after initiation to fit the class and status of the club members. New member(s) is/are also receives $15,500 U.S dollars monthly salary. Note that the higher you go in the society, the better your life becomes. Join us today and become rich and famous. Contact us with the email or the cell phone number displayed below if you are 18 years and above. Make good use of this great opportunity and have all your desires in life. NOTE: THERE IS NO HUMAN SACRIFICE. You can send us the following information as we prepare you for your initiation.

Country_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Email: illuminatitempleofrichesandfame@yahoo.com
    Contact 1.: +2349093589155
    Whatsapp: +2349093589155
    Contact 2: +447958220162

10. very nice post, i certainly love this web site, keep on it

11. osime emmanuel says:

call illuminati agent via+2349066901401 now,,,,,,, Are you a man or woman business man or business woman or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today in the great illuminati.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. we also help out our member in protection and links in drugs pushing and other businesses for fast wealth without risk,email:illuminatiword962@gmail.com, you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life and your family and any body close to you, illuminati make there member happy so i will want you all to also be a new member of the illuminati if you are interested, urgently reply us back now, we are ready to make you a member of the illuminati..after the due consultation and initiation that will make you a full member has been taken place,you will be given 1 million us dollar for a start of a life filled with happiness,pleasure and wealth.call agent osime emmanuel +2349066901401 or whatsapp +2348100184707, visit agent Email illminatiword962@gmail.com for direct guidline Email:illuminatiword962@gmail.com

12. Ryan jessica says:

Good news to everyone here reading this comment. I want to share my testimony on how i belong a member of the great brotherhood in world and i became famous, by acquiring huge wealth, riches and fame. Here is how my life changed. A friend of mine that was very rich, wealthy, famous and successful. On one beautiful day, he said to me that he is going to help me, that he is going to show me the way to be successful in life. So i was very happy, i never knew he was a member of the great illuminate society. So i was initiated to the world famous illuminate society, and few days later, i was awarded a contract worth millions of Dollars. Right now as i speak, in my business i am doing very well, i travel the world on business deals, i am now the one that help people to become a member of illuminate, before life was so hard for me and my family is living fine am so happy am the lucky man in the world now. If you want to belong to us today? are you suffering in life, make up your mind and join the Illuminati kingdom to become a wealthy man or woman and also to become famous and powerful in life via email>:jacksonilluminatisociety@gmail.com or call me on this Mobil number: +2348161554365 or add us on whatsapp +2348158836673

13. Mr charles says:

Are you a good musician or a business man / woman or even a worker and you need money surplus
    And you also want to be famous and prosperous, here is your chance to become a member of the Illuminati
    And become a star in your life. If you are really interested in being a full member of the Illuminati
    Do not hesitate to email us and we also want you to know that there is no one who is destined for it
    Future, because your future is right in your hands, so now sign up and become a responsible person okay,
    So email us now if you are interested in becoming rich and powerful.

This opportunity is for those people who have thought about how to become rich, contact us and we will
    Tell the next branch where you can worship, come now to get in touch with money, there is nothing to fear
    Above, we want to reveal it openly, so we sent agents to the Internet.

Contact us at: templeofwealths05@gmail.com or +2347062318262.

14. powell scott says:

HELL0!!! do you want to be a member of the great illuminat brotherhood and start reciving 50,000,000,00USDmonthly and be popular among others and have riches and fame,,this is the only chance of being a member,i was sent by the freemason high chief to bring 52 members into the illuminatii have gotten 32,so we are looking for 2,,so try and be among the twenty people to be rich,wealthy and famous beyond measures,and your heart desires will be granted unto you. CALL AT+19149203849,WHATSAPP THE GRANDMASTER AT +2348032496611 OR EMAIL AT;powellscottilluminati666@gmail.com,,,so that we can begin the joining process…

15. JOHN ALEX says:

My name is Mr. JOHN ALEX, I am 33 years old and I based in Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in pains and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa (headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as I was browsing through the Internet I came across the post of Mr. John an Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood, immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him and he recommended me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me their place of worship. With the help of Mr. John I was able to go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood and also wants to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact Mr. John on his email address on (illuminatibloodmoney88@gmail.com) or you can as well call him on +2349060961651 or add him up on whatsapp on +2349060961651) . Be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and achieve all your heart desire and accomplish your dreams. Thanks to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood….

16. Albert Williams says:

Hello everyone i was browsing the internet and i saw a lot of wrong post
    concerning the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, i felt bad about it, i want to let you
    know few things about the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY. First, i join the ILLUMINATI
    HOOD through the help of an agent someone introduced me to online, after
    years of determination to be a member. being a member of the ILLUMINATI
    your wealth is guarantee, you will be protected, fame, power influence
    e.t.c all these they will give you. one thing i want to correct is that the
    ILLUMINATI don’t pay member any salary, if you are newly initiated they
    will give you the seed of wealth and bless you with wisdom, power,
    influence e.t.c you need to be successful.the seed of wealth is the only
    money the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY give to their member, with this you can start
    anything with the money and you will be successful. Another thing is that
    the society have special blessing for politicians and super stars. Being an
    ILLUMINATI member is a personal decision, the society don’t force or beg
    people to join them. i joined because i want to, no body force me and am
    very happy to be a member today because they have contributed greatly to my
    life by making me one of the leading business man in the world. If you are
    interested in joining the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY contact agent Mr. Albert Williams on
    +2347062318262. or email him @;worldwideilluminaticult@gmail.com or you can also
    WhatsApp him he was the one that help me. this is the little help i can give you.

17. williamstomos says:

ATTENTION TO ALL, AM WILLIAMS BY NAME ILLUMINATI HAS BECOME WHAT PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRY USE TO MAKE MONEY INSTEAD OF HELPING THE POOR THEY NOW TAKE FROM THE POOR BROTHERS AND SISTERS OUT THERE WHO ARE WILLING TO JOIN THIS ORGANIZATION SHOULD BE AWARE OF WHO THEY CONTACT BEFORE SENDING YOUR INFORMATION TO ANY BODY YOU MUST HAVE TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING SO MANY CONPLAIN FROM NEW MEMBERS I KNOW HOW I SUFFERED BEFORE JOINING THIS ORGANIZATION DONT GIVE UP AM HERE TO HELP THE POOR,THE TALENTED,THE BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN,TO REACH THEIR GOALS SO FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO JOIN CALL +23481307906643 OR WHATSAPP US ON SAME NUMBER +2348130790663 YOU CAN STILL SEND US MESSAGES ON THIS EMAIL WILLIAMSTOMOS4@GMAIL.COM FOR CONFIRMATION CALL OUR HEAD OFFICE NUMBER+1(862)260-4433

18. Good news to everyone reading this comment. I want to share my testimony on how i belong to the world famous illuminate fraternity society, and how i become more famous, by acquiring huge wealth, riches and fame. Here is how my life changed. A friend of mine that was always giving me money, because he was very rich, wealthy, famous and successful. On one beautiful day, he said to me that he is not going to give me any money, that he is going to show me the way to be successful in life. So i was very happy, i never knew he was a member of the great illuminate society. So i was initiated to the world famous illuminate society, and few days later, i was awarded a contract worth millions of Dollars. Right now as i speak, in my business i am doing very well, i travel the world on business deals, i am now the one that gives money out to people, before life was so hard for me and my family. If you want to belong to us today? Send us an email now> illuminatilordworldwide@gmail.com and your life will change for good. call this number for more information +2348100368288

• My name is Mrs. Mary Johnson I am 33 years old and I based in
      call from the company that I have been accepted back again as
      the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and
      surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the
      next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had
      been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are
      interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood
      and also wants to whatsapp and contact he via this number +2348158836584 or email us via
      lucifermoney9666@gmail.com

19. I am now not certain the place you’re getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or figuring out more. Thank you for magnificent info I was on the lookout for this information for my mission.

20. MR JOHN says:

+2349073130326 PROCEDURE OF JOINING GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER,
    JOIN THE ILLUMINATI Call OR WHATSAPP (+2349073130326 ) OR EMAIL
    (illuminatiworldwidem@gmail.com )
    Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student,Pastor
    do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the
    Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of A million dollars
    in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this
    world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary…
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
    1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
    initiation.,..,.,thank you
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist
    destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package
    6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
    7.A total Lifestyle change
    8.Access to Bohemian Grove
    9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account
    every month as a member
    10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders
    and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
    If you are interested call the agent now or whatsapp (+2349073130326 ) or email (illuminatiworldwidem@gmail.com ) for an immediate information..

21. GOODDAY MY BELOVED,WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
    ILLUMINATI666. Email us@frankmashal27@gmail.com
    To be a
    member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that
    will make you rich and famous in the world
    and have power to control people in the high
    place in the worldwide .Are you a business
    man or woman,artist, political, musician,
    student, do you want to be rich, famous,
    powerful in life, join the Illuminati
    brotherhood cult today and get instant rich
    sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free
    home.any where you choose to live in this
    world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars
    Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change
    8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly
    payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank
    account every month as a member 10.One
    Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world
    Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If
    you are interested of joining us in the great
    brotherhood contact us now.frankmashal27@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348168141347 or call this head office +2349033021030
    to our Brotherhood your wealth is our Concern we can also assist you in the following aspect1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK.
    2. WINNING LOTTERIES.
    3. CHILD BEARING.
    4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE.
    5. GETTING OF JOB.
    6. JOB PROMOTION.
    7. MONEY/WEALTH SPELL.
    8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.
    9. HERBAL CARE.
    10. BEAUTY SPELL

22. mr smith says:

WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
    Do you want to be a member of Illuminati brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place worldwide?
    Are you a business man or woman, artist, politician, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous and powerful in life, join the Illuminati confraternity today and get instant rich sum of 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
    1. A Cash Reward of $500,000 USD
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at $300,000 USD
    3. A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination
    5. One year Golf Membership package
    6. A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
    7. A total lifestyle change
    8. Access to Bohemian Grove
    9. Monthly payment of $1,000,00
    10. One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
    If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood of ILLUMINATI
    email us,worldilluminati468@gmail.com OR call +2349036317149

of the Illuminati to anyone. * We are not
    interested in anyone who has obtained their
    knowledge about the Illuminati based on what
    they have HEARD from Mass Media (News
    or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists
    (Amateur or Professional Authors or
    Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY.
    * Once you join the Illuminati within one week of
    your membership you will achieved the greatest
    goal in life and also have wealth and fame and
    18millionusd we be give to you ask a new
    member. * No one discard the message of the
    GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will
    be tormented both day and night. Failure to
    compel to the order and rules of the GREAT
    ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches
    taken back. * The money ALWAYS flows
    TOWARDS Illuminati members…And AWAY from
    NON Illuminati members… One of the rules of
    the Illuminati is”We don’t talk about the
    Illuminati”so I can’t say too much about it here.
    If you are truly interested and get back to me via
    Email?.
    illuminatichurchofdevil@gmail.com call +2348107181656 or
    whatsapp him on +2348168024263 Do not play
    mind games that
    is how when i want to join the illuminati i was
    thinking if this is going to work until i met this
    right
    man and call him;
    +2348107181656 or whatsapp him on
    +2348168024263 i thank the
    great illuminati.

25. Rodrick illuminati says:

Good news!!! Good news!!!, Do you want to live a rich,healthy and famous life. Do you want to get rich immediately and be out of suffering? Do you want the world to recognize you and listen to you when you speak? do you want to be in power and control? if yes, here is a good tip just join the “ILLUMINATI ORGANISATION”, you may ask “How Can I Join” , the answer is simple all you have to do is to contact
    us at our Email address(illuminatikingdom11@gmail.com) or by calling us at (+2349036492096 or +1 918-505-9468) or you can also visit us Whatsapp (+2349036492096) ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM POVERTY..

Do not hesitate to contact us.
    Phone number call: +2349036492096 or +1 918-505-9468
    Whatsapp: +2349036492096
    Email : illuminatikingdom11@gmail.com

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MEMBERSHIP FEE AND YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
    THANKS…….

TEAM REGARDS
    PLAN ILLUMINATION?

26. Rodrick illuminati says:

Do not hesitate to contact us.
    Phone number call: +2349036492096 or +1 918-505-9468
    Whatsapp: +2349036492096
    Email : illuminatikingdom11@gmail.com

THANKS…….

TEAM REGARDS
    PLAN ILLUMINATION?,,

27. illuminati says:

Good day.
    This is to inform you that there is life opportunity for you to join the
    Illuminati temple here. So you can become famous and
    Become very rich as well.

Are you a good musician or a business man?
    Student and you need too much money and you also want to become
    Famous and wealthy, here is your chance to become a member of the
    Illuminate Temple and become a star in your life. If you really are
    Interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati do not hesitate
    To email us back and we also want you to know that there is nobody
    That is to determine your future because your future is right in your
    Hands so join us now and become a responsible human being, okay, so
    Email us now if interested in becoming rich and powerful email us now
    At: illuminatichurch32@gmail.com
    Whatsapp number
    +2348149813926

28. Paul smith says:

WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI,; the Club of the Rich and Famous; is the world oldest and largest fraternity made up of 3 Millions Members.We are one Family under one father who is the Supreme Being. In Illuminati we believe that we were born in paradise and no member should struggle in this world. Hence all our new members are given Money Rewards once they join in order to upgrade their lifestyle.; interested viewers should contact us;via email:illuminatisocietyhome666@gmail.com or call +23408126550531.

29. Andrew Garth says:

Don’t failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days. If interested to join the Illuminati brotherhood headquarters at (U. S. A) Head Branch (West African, Nigeria ) Email: ( illuminatisociety4good@gmail.com )
    call or whats-app agent through this contact…

+(234) 9051208634
    For your online initiation.
    No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our baphomet.

Whats-app +(234) 9051208634 now and say yes to your dreams.
    Mr Fred.

30. Mr pascal says:

GOOD NEWS!!! Are you a business man? Business woman ? Artist? Politicians? Student? Etc…And you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today. you shall be given a ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. It only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church,so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. We also help out member in protection of drugs pushing. Magic Rings on sale !!! Once you become a member you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life, illuminati make there member happy so i will want you all to also be a member of the illuminati if you are interested kindly fill the form below to the below email address. (illuminatiwealth6666@gmail.com)
    Full name……….
    Country……….
    State of origin……….
    Date of birth……….
    Sex……….
    Address……….
    Phone……….
    Email address……….
    Tell us little about yourself… Call +2348115151940 our +2349030803982 or whats-app via for immediately initiation.Our source of wealth and power is only reveal to registered members only.. our on facebook pasca pasca WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS
    on facebook pasca pasca

31. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to return the favor.I am trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

32. CHADI EL HALABI says:

Hello!!! Do you want to be a member of the great illuminati and start receiving 50,000,000.00$ monthly and be popular among others and have riches and fame,,this is the only chance of being of the illuminati..I was sent by the freemason high chief to bring 52 members into the illuminati,I have gotten 32,so we looking for 20,,so try and be among the tweenty people to be rich and famous, WhatsApp us on +2348119239306 OR Email us on: illuminatiword0666@gmail.com, so we can begin the joining process!!!

33. ARE YOU A GOOD MUSICIAN OR A BUSINESS MAN / WOMAN OR EVEN A WORKER AND YOU NEED MONEY SURPLUS
    AND YOU ALSO WANT TO BE FAMOUS AND PROSPEROUS, HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE
    ILLUMINATI AND BECOME A STAR IN YOUR LIFE. IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN BEING A FULL MEMBER
    OF THE ILLUMINATI DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL US AND WE ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THERE IS NO ONE
    WHO IS DESTINED FOR IT FUTURE, BECAUSE YOUR FUTURE IS RIGHT IN YOUR HANDS, SO NOW SIGN UP AND
    BECOME A RESPONSIBLE PERSON OKAY, SO EMAIL US NOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING RICH AND
    POWERFUL. THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT HOW TO BECOME RICH, CONTACT
    US AND WE WILL TELL THE NEXT BRANCH WHERE YOU CAN WORSHIP, COME NOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH MONEY,
    THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR ABOVE, WE WANT TO REVEAL IT OPENLY, SO WE SENT AGENTS TO THE INTERNET.
    IF YOU ARE INTERESTED KINDLY FILL THIS DETAILS BELOW TO (WORLDWIDEILLUMINATICULT@GMAIL.COM) OR
    CALL +2347062318262.) FOR INITIATION.

FULL NAME…………..
    PARENT’S NAME………
    STATUS……….
    SEX……..
    OCCUPATION……..
    COUNTRY………
    YOUR ADDRESS…….
    STATE OF ORIGIN……..
    PHONE NUMBER……….
    YOUR AGE……….
    YOUR PICTURES……..
    NEW MEMBERS INITIATION IS NOW OPEN ONLINE, WE DON’T PATRONIZE PEOPLE TO JOIN,
    WE ONLY WANT YOU TO RULE YOUR WORLD AND BE FREE FROM OPPRESSION.

34. Welcome to all post of illuminati cult where all your heart desire are granted and power over all things in the world, this is well know fact that the illuminati church consist of multi billionaires and have power, wealth, riches and be a famous person in the world. Join the illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 300million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 100,000,000 dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested please kindly fill the following information’s to this email below (famousworldilluminati666@gmail.com or call +2349073943105}.. BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $70,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. Tell us little about yourself… No dirty game,no sacrifices and No evil, a cult of peace, big aim Illuminatail us (ahonsiilluminatilord@gmail.com or call or whatsapp us on +2347038282045

35. Welcome to all post of illuminati cult where all your heart desire are granted and power over all things in the world, this is well know fact that the illuminati church consist of multi billionaires and have power, wealth, riches and be a famous person in the world. Join the illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 300million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 100,000,000 dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested please kindly fill the following information’s to this email below (ahonsiilluminatilord@gmail.com or call +2347038282045}.. BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $70,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. Tell us little about yourself… No dirty game,no sacrifices and No evil, a cult of peace, big aim Illuminatail us (ahonsiilluminatilord@gmail.com or call or whatsapp us on +2347038282045

36. veronika santos says:

HELLO EVERYONE I WAS BROWSING THE INTERNET AND I SAW A LOT OF
    WRONG QUOTE CONCERNING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, I FELT BAD ABOUT
    IT, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW FEW THINGS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY.
    FIRST, I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY THROUGH THE HELP OF AN AGENT
    DON’T FORCE OR BEG PEOPLE TO JOIN THEM. I JOINED BECAUSE I WANT TO, NO
    BODY FORCE ME AND AM VERY HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER TODAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE
    CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO MY LIFE BY MAKING ME ONE OF THE LEADING
    BUSINESS MAN IN THE WORLD. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE
    ILLUMINATI SOCIETY CALL/WHATSAPP AGENT SIR AYDIN BARIS ON
    +2347052886592 OR EMAIL HIM ON TEMPLEOFTHEBROTHERHOOD@GMAIL.COM HE WAS
    THE ONE THAT HELP ME. THIS IS THE LITTLE HELP I CAN GIVE YOU.
    IF THERE SHOULD BE ANY QUESTIONS YOU WISH TO ASK YOU CAN CONTACT ME
    ON MY WHATSAPP NUMBER +2349078756335 OR BETTER STILL MESSAGE ME ON
    FACEBOOK WITH MY USERNAME VERONIKA SANTOS

37. GOOD NEWS!!! Are you a business
    man? Business woman ? Artist?
    Politicians? Student? Etc…And you
    want to become big, Powerful
    and famous in the world, join us
    to become one of our official
    member today. you shall be given
    a ideal chance to visit the
    illuminati and his representative
    after registrations is completed
    by you, no sacrifice or human life
    needed, Illuminati brotherhood
    brings along wealth and famous
    in life, you have a full access to
    eradicate poverty away from
    your life now. It only a member
    who is been initiated into the
    church of illuminati have the
    authority to bring any member to
    the church,so before you contact
    any body you must be link by
    who is already a member, Join us
    today and realize your dreams.
    We also help out member in
    protection of drugs pushing.
    Magic Rings on sale !!! Once you
    become a member you will be
    rich and famous for the rest of
    your life, illuminati make there
    member happy so i will want you
    all to also be a member of the
    illuminati if you are interested
    kindly fill the form below to the
    below email address.
    (illuminatiworl
    dofpawer@gmail. com Full
    name………. Country………. State of
    origin………. Date of birth……….
    Sex………. Address……….
    Phone………. Email address……….
    Tell us little about yourself… Call
    Agent Andy. +2349031111198 or whatssap on +2349031111198

POLITICIAN ,
    ENGINEER , DOCTOR ,
    ENTERTAINER , MODEL, GRADUATE/ STUDENT,
    OR YOU HAVE IT IN
    MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS To BECOME
    GREAT MINDS .
    It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a
    member ,you
    Will be giving the sum of $100, 000, 000. 00 as the
    illuminati membership
    salary monthly . Please be a part of these
    GOLDEN
    “OPPORTUNITY ” The great illuminati
    Organization makes you rich
    and famous in the world , it will pull you out
    from the grass root
    and take you to a greater height were you have
    long aspired to be
    and together we shall rule the world with the
    great and mighty
    power of the Illuminati , long life and
    prosperity here on earth with
    eternal life and jubilation . email us on illuminatitempl
    e666lordofmoney@GMAIL.COM
    if you are INTERESTED .
    call or whatsapp +2349064851206YOU . Be
    part of something

39. HELLO EVEYONE THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY.JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI CALL +2348147048097 AND GET RICH WE PROVED MONEY TO PEOPLE THAT ARE MEMBER SO WE WELCOME YOU TO JOIN NOW SAY BY BY TO POVERTY AND GET 18MILLION AFTER INITIATION CALL GREAT MAN IN NIGERIA whatsapp him on +2348147048097 or eamil;;illuminaticultofrich666@gmail.com If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be above 18 years of age. * You must have full access to the internet. * You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone. * We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they %u2019ve HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY. * Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame and 18millionusd we be give to you ask a new member. * No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night.Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken back. * The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members…And AWAY from NON Illuminati members… One of the rules of the Illuminati is”We don’t talk about the Illuminati”so I can’t say too much about it here. If you are truly interested and get back to me via email?. Illuminaticultofrich666@gmail.com @gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348147048097 Do not play mind games that is how when i want to join the illuminati i was think if this is going to work until i met this right man and call him;’;whatsapp him on this line +2348147048097 you can still contact our headquarters in Texas on +1(979)393-0867thank the great illuminati?

40. hi and thanks for the actual blog post ive recently been searching regarding this specific advice online for sum hours these days as a result thanks

41. DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO
    DATE OF BIRTH:
    ADDRESS:
    OCCUPATION:
    SEX:
    COUNTRY

42. hindess says:

43. Hello to you all out there, Do you need help, or having interest belonging to the Illuminati? If positive? Worry not, and you shall enjoy all the amazing benefits of a life time now. All you have to do now is just simply send us a mail to our official email address on: illuminatikingdom101@gmail.com

44. People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were every thing is in control , i was living a life of poverty and pains, i never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every dividend of life , am rich , famous , powerful,i live a life with out no stress, but all this was a surprise , for any body who want riches famous and power,then you have the chance to do that, join the illuminati today to get $25000 every 3 days and $1000000 monthly membership blessing contact the following email. illuminatiworldofpopulation999@gmail.com call or whatssap contact, +2348066163720 we don,t patronize people to join,. we only want you to rule your world and be free from oppression.

45. William smith says:

of the Illuminati to anyone. * We are not
    interested in anyone who has obtained their
    knowledge about the Illuminati based on what
    they have HEARD from Mass Media (News
    or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists
    (Amateur or Professional Authors or
    Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY.
    * Once you join the Illuminati within one week of
    your membership you will achieved the greatest
    goal in life and also have wealth and fame and
    18millionusd we be give to you ask a new
    member. * No one discard the message of the
    GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will
    be tormented both day and night. Failure to
    compel to the order and rules of the GREAT
    ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches
    taken back. * The money ALWAYS flows
    TOWARDS Illuminati members…And AWAY from
    NON Illuminati members… One of the rules of
    the Illuminati is”We don’t talk about the
    Illuminati”so I can’t say too much about it here.
    If you are truly interested and get back to me via
    Email?.
    illuminatichurchofdevil@gmail.com call +2348107181656 or
    whatsapp him on +2348168024263 Do not play
    mind games that
    is how when i want to join the illuminati i was
    thinking if this is going to work until i met this
    right
    man and call him;
    +2348107181656 or whatsapp him on
    +2348168024263 i thank the
    great illuminati.

46. Chadi EL Halabi says:

HELL0!!! do you want to be a member of the great illuminat brotherhood and start reciving 50,000,000,00USDmonthly and be popular among others and have riches and fame,,this is the only chance of being a member,i was sent by the freemason high chief to bring 52 members into the illuminatii have gotten 32,so we are looking for 2,,so try and be among the twenty people to be rich,wealthy and famous beyond measures,and your heart desires will be granted unto you. CALL us +19162779776,WHATSAPP THE GRANDMASTER AT +2348119239306 OR EMAIL us on;illuminatiword0666@gmail.com,,,so that we can begin the joining process…

47. isco william says:

WELCOME TO THE
    BROTHERHOOD.
    Join the Illuminati cult
    following information’s
    so that we can commerce on
    your registration as a full member
    in the
    Email address…………..
    photo…………………
    Attach Scan I’d card,passport
    or driver
    license containing your full
    details
    Tell us little about yourself… Attach scan
    school certificate..
    No dirty game,no sacrifices
    fill careful and get back to us
    as soon as
    possible
    Note: if you are not ready to
    do this
    Illu secret court please
    do not fill this
    form, but if you are
    serious minded you can fill and get back to
    us as soon as possible

here is the email address you need to contact : (iscoilluminatiagent@gmail.com)or you can call on this phone number : (+2349066110887)
    REGARD
    Isco Williams

48. henry illuminati says:

Hello every one my Name is Mr Henry am from United state of America , i
    want to use this medium to advice all men or women who is interested to be
    an Illuminati member , if you are a business man or
    woman,politician,musician,pastors and you want to be an Illuminati member
    to be famous and well recognized in the world here is an opportunity for
    you to become a member of the great Illuminati society, because i am now a
    member when i was going through the INTERNET i meet a man called Mr HENRY
    Luke who help me to become a member of the society ever since i join the
    great Illuminati my life has change for good, better and wealthy for the
    past few months so my job is to publish the good things they have done for
    me on-line so if you are interested please email our grand master of the
    great illuminate with his private email via[ illuminatipower606@gmail.com]
    they will tell you what is needed to be done to become a member. Please
    email and you will forever be happy wealthy or you call Whats app
    +2348136569627.now

49. Lance Todd Miklich says:

GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI, WE WELCOME YOU. Be part of something special and profitable(WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ILLUMINATI). Are you a POLITICIANS,DOCTOR,ENGINEER,MODEL,GRADUATE,STUDENT,BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN seeking for WISDOM,FAME,POW ER,KNOWLEDGE AND WEALTH!!! Become a Member today and make use of these GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, the great Illuminati organisation will make you famous and wealthy, it pull you out from the grass root and take you to a greater height were you have long aspired to be and together we shall rule the world with the great and mighty power of the Illuminati, long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation.CONTACT US TODAY…….
    VIA EMAIL [rabortilluminatitempleofriches@gmail.com]

WORLDS MOST ELITE GROUP. YOU HAVE MADE
    IT HERE
    BECAUSE YOU CHOSE TO SEEK. CHOSE TO SEEK
    THE
    MASSIVE KNOWLEDGE AND POWER THAT IS
    PROVIDED TO
    THOSE THAT WISH TO BECOME ENLIGHTENED.
    THE PATH
    MEMBERSHIP
    FEE OR REGISTRATION FEE AND YOU MUST BE
    ABOVE THE
    AGE OF 18YRS IF YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR
    NEIGHBOUR,SHARE THIS INFORMATION, TO
    THOSE WHO
    HAVE NOT HEARD OF THE GOODNEWS!!!!.
    BECAUSE MANY
    PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE LOOKING FOR THIS
    OPPORTUNITY, please brothers and sister poverty
    is a
    sickness. take all the risk and try all your possible
    best to be
    a member and i promise you the world will
    celebrate you