This week, Ashley and I had technical difficulties, and by that I mean that I spilled my drink all over my keyboard in the opening moments of the show. Live radio … gotta love it. Once we got everything figured out, we chatted about:
- The August Jobs Report (It Sucks)
- Democrats Say Radio Row Is Too Scary
- ‘Feel Good’ Sales Go Up In a Bad Economy
- Dirty Jobs‘ Mike Rowe Writes an Open Letter to Mitt Romney
- Football & Gay Marriage: Shut Up and Play, or Hollywood Does It All the Time?
- For Teenagers: Smoking OK, Prostitution Bad
- Nickelodeon’s Mega Twitter Fail & Even More Ridiculous “Apology”
Plus we have a dirty joke, a Dude of the Week, a guest rant, and no song because technology failed me today.